The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Over fenders arrived today!!

Matt H

:D :D

Got my overfenders through this morning! first thing to happen as part of my big project!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101472&highlight=excited

The shape of them is good, but there are a few niggles here and there that will need sorting out at the body shop, but nothing determental (as far as i can see anyway!) so all in all very pleased! Very well packaged by the way, cant wait for the 23rd to come!

Should be ok with decent quality ones, i know of a few cars on the forum that run em with no probs.

cool, my thoughts too. as long as there not huge then i cant see any problems with due stress? maybe new wheels in the future tho but the wallets been hit hard enough at the moment with the job in hand!

So long as they're not like no1boyracers 50mm jobbies it should be fine. LeeT used small spacers on his Veilside kitted car, though personally I don't like the idea of using them. You WILL put far more stress on the hubs and wheel bearing with any spacer, though it will get exponentially worse the wider they are. Expect to change the wheel bearings from time to time. Also, take a read of the guy on Supraforums who had a hub failure at 90mph!

Are you going for blended or 'bolt-on'? What's the plans for the rest of the kit?

So long as they're not like no1boyracers 50mm jobies it should be fine. LeeT used small spacers on his Veilside kitted car, though personally I don't like the idea of using them.

Are you going for blended or 'bolt-on'? What's the plans for the rest of the kit?

Blended.

The rest of the kit is as follows. have you not seen the below post tho mate?

- Trial rear (semi blend)

- New style vented front wings

- Do-luck nose cone (already on the car,)

- Veilside side skirts

- Varis Rear spoiler

- Custom Bonnet Cuts

- full respray in Candy Orange, which has a goldey reddy tang

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101472&highlight=excited