The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santapod yesterday

Robbie

Had a fun day at pod Sunday. Lots of interesting cars and a good bunch of petrol heeeds:)

Saw an AB flug supra there yesterday along with a silver tt and 1 other.

The morning was too busy and the track a little cold.

Diddn't manage to into the tens until the afternoon when I realised my afr's were down to 9.3 at wot! So I turned down the fpr over two runs, boost was set to 1.43

I couldn't get great starts and my best 60ft was just under 1.7

By late afternoon the track had almost cleared and I managed to rack up 3 sucsessful runs with a best of 10.7 that was with the afr's at 10.4 at wot. Ive done the castrol challenge thing but half the times were with my number plate, including my best time of the day. Still a free pass to the nex rwyb is coming my way:)

I'm going to try and get this sorted for the supra day at pod but I'm skint so theres a good chance thats as good as its going to get for a while... see you there:d

It was silver but it also had some two tone/decals stuff going on as well. Never saw it run.

I won't say my thoughts of it as I would no doubt offend ;)

I'd also like to give a well deserved shout to Gary Passingham Of GT-ART for talking me through things and on the phone just about every time I've been top the pod, taking time out of his sunday just to help out and the guys at the workshop for the good work.

I don't make a song and dance of it but I think I can safely say they put cars together well. Gary does know how to get a powerful and importantly, safe tune from just about any car. I've had one issue with my car last year and they put it right without any fuss. You dont get better than that. The rolling road is excellent and its conservative with power readings unlike some dyno's

Thanks!