The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wohoo new wheels here tomorrow

Guest mk47

my racing harts arrive tomorrow :D along with my new UK brakes cant wait to get it all on! then car is off to body shop at the end of the month for a little makeover.

i need to buy some springs to lower it slightly so thinking of the eibachs as i already have bilsteins.

Gonna be one very happy Maz, I should imagine! :) I've got Eibachs on mine, so if you wanna try them out and see how it feels just gimme a shout or pop round mate.

Definately a very happy me :D I will take you up on that later this week mate just want to see how they look with stock suspension if it looks too high then ill be getting eibachs later this week i think.

Racing hart CR in 18'' gold :D i cant wait till they get here gonna fit them here soon as they arrive. will get some pics up once theyre on.

Superb Maz. Hopefully get to have a look at Donny on Sunday.

Ah yeah for sure :) what club you going with? as i didnt see your name down in the events list

Ah yeah for sure :) what club you going with? as i didnt see your name down in the events list

No club. I only found out I could make it friday night so it was too late to get signed up:( . My GFs bro is a mechanic and was meant to be doing some stuff on the car over that weekend but hes gona do it wednesday and thursday. So were gona pop down Sunday.:)