The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here's to Supra ownership....

Carl

It's nearly time for my MOT which means I have owned my Supra for almost a year.

Amazingly, its still totaly standard as I have had other priorites delaying my BPU.

I intend to get around to it this summer.

I have been out and about today, giving it an airing wherever possible and I have to admit, even standard and after nearly a year, it still puts a smile on my face when I drive it.

There is something about the ease in which it does everything, acceleration, general cruising, even higher speeds.

It never really feels strained.

I had a more powerfull 2.0lt turbo car prior to the Supra but despite its out & out acceleration, it always felt like it was on the ragged edge just waiting for some vital component to fail.

The Supra always gives you confidence.

I have to take my hat off to Toyota, they made the Supra an extremely well balanced motor.

Hers to the next year of Supra ownership....:D :d :D

Carl

Glad to hear another owner enjoying it as much as I do. Is it just me or do other owners always try to go the long way home when in the Supe.

Love it!!

H.

"Im just popping down the shops to get some milk love".

- Ok then, see you in about 2 hours.