The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra & Cobra Seats

terribleturner

Not sure about how much cloth Supra seats are worth - guess if they're electic and in good condition they'll probably fetch a couple of hundred - if mint.

As for Cobras - depends which ones - imaging you could get some lower spec ones second hand for similar sort of money. The cheap fixed back ones are about £100 new. Misanos are expensive new so would probably fetch £500 or more second hand.

All just wlld stabs in the dark. Have a check on ebay and it might help I guess, although they might not be Supra specific you'd probably get a clue.

No i picked up a pair last night. Look good in the car but now need to find someone who supplies the bloody subframes. Is nothing simple anymore :(

i have cobra imolas, just a word of warning the subframes i got (second hand) were an unbelievably bad fit so much so i had to cut and re-weld some parts, if i had bought them new i would have sent them back they also weighed a ton as well

can you not cut off your stock subframes and weld/fix them to the new seats?

I did have a look earlier but the cobras are bottom mounted while stocks are side. :(

i have cobra imolas, just a word of warning the subframes i got (second hand) were an unbelievably bad fit so much so i had to cut and re-weld some parts, if i had bought them new i would have sent them back they also weighed a ton as well

Paul were they universal ones do you know??

Paul were they universal ones do you know??

no mate they were pucka cobra ones, i put them in the car and started laughing, basically you could only get 3 bolts in (should be 5) it was the rear mounts next to the tunnel it was pathetic, how a company can make such shite is beyond me, sorry dont know how much they cost new or where you get them from have you tried cobras web site