The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Todays Jobs on the Car

Steve

Thought i would spend a bit of time on the car today. Heres what i got done...

Changed the spark plugs for new NGK's.

Fitted a switch to control the aerial so its not up all the time.

Rewired my AEM Wideband onto a different feed so it wasnt powered up until the engine was started.

Fitted my new Wideband sensor (Thanks Gaz) :)

Setup the amps on my install now i have changed the headunit to my Alpine unit.

And my most favourite bit was to find and disconnect the bloody annoying beep beep noise that you get when you put the key in the ignition. Took a while but found where the bugger was plugged in. :cool:

Silence is bliss :D

What have others been up to?

And my most favourite bit was to find and disconnect the bloody annoying beep beep noise that you get when you put the key in the ignition. Took a while but found where the bugger was plugged in. :cool:

Silence is bliss :D

What have others been up to?

#

Cool, how did you do this, that drives me nuts that noise does. I didn't touch my car today because i'm skint and can't afford to get it ready for pod, so i'm sulking like a big gurl :(

On the bottom of the ignition barrel there are two wires that go to a black plastic switch. If you follow these wires towards the back of the barrel (will need to remove the dash panel under the dash to see), there is a small plug which these wires go to. I just unplugged this connector and it has stopped.

:D