The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all newbie here

csmadmatt

well first off hi :) im matt at the moment i dont own a supra but am looking for one at the moment and have been for the last 6 months!:( only down fall is that i only have £3500 at the moment will be £3700 on the 10th due to my other car costing me money

i currently drive a mk2 golf gti(euro'd thing)

before that i had a 200sx s13 running around 250hp which anyone who knows these cars will tell you thats some figure for an s13

anyway any advice you could offer a newbie like me will be greatly recieved

speak to you all soon

matt

sorry mate my written english isnt that great failed miserably at school didnt really pay much attention.

by the way im only 21 so give me some credit at least it is'nt text talk for example.

"howz it goin yo i iz matt from manc"

by the way i hate text talk it does my head in on my forum.

thanks for the welcome's guy's.

Welcome to the club Matt :thumbs:

You should be able to find an NA Supra for around that price, a word of warning though. I would also budget for a full service and also have some spare for any unexpected problems; worn clutch, knackered suspension components, leaking steering rack, etc.

Supras around this price point are getting on for 14 years old now, they may have come down to an affordable price to buy, however parts haven't decreased in value, so an unexpected repair bill could double your budget quite easily.

hey everyone ive just joined this owners club i am looking for my very own supra to buy but it wount let me post anything on the cars for sale forum it says that i am not a ful paying member but on the bottom of the screen it says i am a member nbot a guest wat do i do thanks for your help