The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hmmm....

cheekymonkey

Thats a more like it :)

Price is about right and looks good as far as the pics go (Apart from the huge ding in the bonnet!)

Yeah - it's lovely isn't it.

it's my birthday on Sunday and I am *determined* to get myself a Supe this weekend!

Anyone have a black 6spd TT they don't want any more ?? :D

Yeah - it's lovely isn't it.

it's my birthday on Sunday and I am *determined* to get myself a Supe this weekend!

Anyone have a black 6spd TT they don't want any more ?? :D

Sounds to me like you are in a rush!! Hope you have plenty of money because when you buy a lemon you are going to need it.

The best things come to those who wait mate!!;)

H.

Lol Yeah... but... I have been waiting *all week* hehe... :p

LOL :D

It may not seem like it but there are loads of quality motors popping up on here. The members tend to look after them better. Auto trader & e-bay have a lot of pigs where there is only pain and suffering IMHO!!

Good luck!

H.

The previous supra from pistonheads at the beginning of this thread, i watched that for ages, prices goes up and down like jack the lad....it was 9995, 8995, then 9995, 8995, and now 7995.........and thats just the times ive watched it!.

Not that keen on the look myself however its a carbon copy of the fast and the furious one i dont denie. Think its that spoiler, would put me off

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Speak to CJ right away mate, thats cars a bad un.

OK, now that I know it is not a members car, I will post up what I found. It is a Cat C insurance write off.

Now, there are Cat C cars that have been repaired properly and there are others that have not. The fact the guy hasn't declared it would set alarm bells ringing. I called the guy earlier and he said that it was written off due to needing a new front bumper and that the insurance company decided not to wait until it arrived from Japan and therefore wrote the car off. Oh, that's OK then:rolleyes:

IMHO, this has had a nasty bang and is not worth touching.

Clarification? Of course I don't know CJ as I am a newbie *grin*

Send CJ a PM for details, but from the thead about this car it's got a HPI warning on it. More than likely a write-off or dodgy mileage. Either one will explain why it's so cheap.

Edit - too slow, thanks for sharing CJ :thumbs:

Send CJ a PM for details, but from the thead about this car it's got a HPI warning on it. More than likely a write-off or dodgy mileage. Either one will explain why it's so cheap.

Edit - thanks for sharing CJ :thumbs:

Too slow :p