The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Still Saving

Guest ancientserpent

Guest ancientserpent

Hi people I've been away for a while trying to sell my children to raise the money for a Supra.:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Some advice i need.. Coventus ltd or Bonsai cars seem to have a lot of reasonably priced Supras, anybody out there had any dealings with them?

they dont.

all if not all listings are fake adverts, into thinking they are cheap and have a lot of them for sale.

they dont, try ringing and ask about one of them, you will be told, sorry its just been sold.

but we can get another similar etc.

some people have had bad experiences with them, ive used them twice, but not again

To be fair Chris, you really need to know your way round these cars to avoid picking up a lemon. You of all people know how expensive it could be if you get a bad one.

I've got a few bargains at the auctions before, but equally know people who have lost thousands picking up a bad one.

Big savings, I have seen people buy privately at 3 times that price and still get a total dog ;) At those prices it would pay someone to give wages to a knowledgeable person to hold their hand. They'd still save a bundle.

Very true. For an NA it wouldn't bother me to pay less than 3k, but call me paranoid I'd be more worried about the TT's that get chucked through the auctions (The ones the importers can't sell, or the trade ins no one wants). I bought a lemon and have been paying for that for over 3 years.

Big savings, I have seen people buy privately at 3 times that price and still get a total dog ;) At those prices it would pay someone to give wages to a knowledgeable person to hold their hand. They'd still save a bundle.

So now chris is offering his services as a knowledgeable hand holder :D well done that man :) Seriously though I think that mkiv prices in the older market is going to start to show N/A's as strong if not stronger than their TT equivalents. Evidence look at mk3's and 300zx's for the direction your 93 car is heading in.

You want to go with reliable trader please speak to jurgen or closer to home CJ. I can reccomend jurgen as I have dealt with him several times and I know CJ and have heard some pretty good things about his sales and no bad things.