The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colour for the trial rear

dazla

I'm going to be buying the trial rear bumper soon. My supe is black but i want the underside of the trial to be in a different colour (MAY BE SILVER) but i just cant picture the look of it.

Has anyone any pics of the trial on a black supe in any colour apart from black.

Not silver mate.

I say,.. Matt Black or Dark Grey.

Have you any other predominant colours on the car like wheels etc?

Not really mate. Its just i like how the black trial looks on a white supe but nothing really goes on black without looking stupid.

Maybe you can see if someone on here can photoshop somebody elses. Ive seen some cracking jobs on wheels etc.

So can anyone of you geniuses photo shop the grey a few different colours. Would be ever so grateful.

This is not my car by the way. Just an example of one of the supes off the club.;)