The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Overfenders

Guest EncoreWRC

Guest EncoreWRC

If this is in the wrong thread and needs to be in selling, sorry, but I was unsure where I should post this.

I may be able to get some very high Quality Carbon overfenders to fit the veilside bodykit. Same as the fibreglass option but with the carbon look and with that comes the extended strength and durability.

Veilside do not make these anymore so to get these ones made, there would possibly need to be a fair outlay by myself. I am just guaging interest to see if people would be interested. The Veilside ones were about £650 and some outlets are a few quid cheaper. I am aiming for the same kind of figure, maybe a less.

Would anyone on here be interested. I would not expect a yes answer straight away but a level of interest could be good.

This is not a sales pitch, just need to know peoples opinion and I have asked around the traders who sell body kits and they cant get hold of these to sell so to my knowledge, not stepping on any toes.

Please PM or Post here, I will check both. Looking at having them available in about May.

• 1 month later...
Guest EncoreWRC

Yes mate, I have got somewhere with this but just waiting on prices

I have just aquired a set of moulds for these so with any luck, it should cut the cost down.