The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much do i sell the Supra for?

Guest FazMan

Guest FazMan

Hi,

My uncle has a Supra from new, Jap import. he doesnt use it much and wants to sell it. Automatic, 68,500 miles. 3.0 L Twin Turbo Automatic, Petrol, Black, 1 Owner From New, Full Toyota Service History. Direct from Japan. Imobilisor, front seat electric adjustable. Stainless Steel Exhaust, Black interior, adjustable steering column. driver and pasenger airbags. Climate control. Electric adjustable wing mirros, ABS, Traction control, Electric windows. Central locking, alarm system. Rear spoiler. 18" Antera Alloys, Newly Tinted Windows, Newly fitted Xenon Lights, DVD/MP3/CD/SatNav/Radio Player (Alpine). No serious modifications, only tints and alloys the car is pretty much untouched for the new buyer.

Any ideas how much it should be sold for? and is there anyone interested

thanks

Guest FazMan

Sorry the year is 1997 and its was an import from Japan. He has too many cars personally i think he now finds it hard getting in and out of the car.

Guest FazMan

I did add the pictures but they didnt appear for some reason. i can email them to anyone if they send me a quick email to faisalshakir @hotmail.com

i had a look at the autotrader and a few other sites and the price has been indicated around £12k as its a 1997 plate. i dont know if this is correct or not?

Thanks for helping guys.

Guest FazMan

so i see, a bit of a cheeky chappy maybe he was hoping for me to find him a better price.

If anyone is interested please let me know. thanks

Guest Nicholas
so i see, a bit of a cheeky chappy maybe he was hoping for me to find him a better price.

If anyone is interested please let me know. thanks

lol surely with the forum name "FazMan" you're Faisal from the pistonheads advert?? :rolleyes:

Guest FazMan

Yes i am, we are both trying to sell the vehicle. but he never puts his own details down when selling as he cant be bothered selling cars himself. he just likes buying them. BTW thats my number on the ad too. Ive also been told he has the same add on Auto Trader. Guess what? my details have been given there too. The car is his though! im just helping find out the right price and sell it for him hopefully ill get a little gift from him for helping hopefully. dont want to end up over priced or under priced

If anyone is interested im sure theres a good deal to be had here on this car. please let me know.

Thanks

Guest FazMan

Yes i am Faisal and ive just been told he has an add on Auto Trader too, with my details!!! i have been asked to help him sell the car. He likes to buy cars but never sell them.

Primarily i wanted to know the price range for a car of this age to make sure it is fairly priced.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Im sure there a good deal to be had here. Many thanks.

Regards,

FazMan

PS i think he has dropped the price on AutoTrader to £12225 now

Guest FazMan

Hey no need to be like that, it was a confirmation of price thread. £10 will be paid if a sale comes through this site. Decency has nothing to do with it! im sure if he can pay to advertise at car sites im sure he wouldnt complain about paying here too if the sale comes from here.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Im sure there a good deal to be had here. Many thanks.

PS i think he has dropped the price on AutoTrader to £12225 now

and funnily enough he knows how much money he wants for it.

Nothing about having too many cars or mobility issues. It's the old 'moving abroad' line instead. :D

Hey no need to be like that, it was a confirmation of price thread. £10 will be paid if a sale comes through this site. Decency has nothing to do with it! im sure if he can pay to advertise at car sites im sure he wouldnt complain about paying here too if the sale comes from here.

It isn't try before you buy you know... If you are going to use the resources of the clubs to sell your car, then at least do the right thing, either that or use up your post count.

:search: