The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wolverhampton area - mini meet April???

turbonut

Hi y'all ;)

I've realised how many supra folk live in the west mids and thought it would be good to get together and compare notes/contemplate life in the fast lane etc over a beer and possibly some nosh? :meeting: EVERYONE from ALL areas welcome as well (come on you Leicester luvies!!) :p

UPDATE! There's a Soarer OC meet that we'vev been invited to up the road at THE SPREAD EAGLE, Gailey Island junction of A449/A5. DATE: Sunday 13th May, TIME: 12,12:30ish

Thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=106544

cheers n beers :friday:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres so many supra people from Wolverhampton its silly, so all wolvo/black country type folk need to attend :)

Definitely! thing is, we're so easy to reach via the motorway and A roads too so no excuse!

Have PM'd a couple of folk already - simon, pete, Stonkin, Konrad etc. if you can think of anyone (I'm new here, as you know :blush: ) give them a shout, the more the merrier! :D

Lx

Hi M8

That would be great, what day would be good for you?

Lx

Trying To Get time off for Supra Day at the Pod

GOING To turbofit Day - Sun 29th

Sunday 15th April, - I will be in Paris

Sunday 23rd April ,Sunday 22nd April - At the Moment working till 10pm

Saturday 28th April - working till 10pm

So Agghhh :badidea:

Saturday May 5th , Sunday May 6th ?

cheers Jamie

Hi guys

I've just updated the thread with two date options otherwise its going to get messy! Want to get as many in as possible, bearing in mind you have cars away being worked on (Ian and MagicT) until the end of April, hence putting the first Sunday in May down as an option.

I have put provisionally 7pm but afternoon possible or earlier if you want to eat - suggestions appreciated! :salute:

Linda

X