The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Supe Dead, R.i.p.

Guest STU4RT

Guest STU4RT

Driving through Dunfermline this morning in my truck and came across a car having a fight with a lamp post, when i got close enough to look down the 20 (or so) foot drop i seen the spoiler of a nice car! its now an aerotop(never used to be), you won the fight anyway cos the lamp post was no where to be seen.

Dont have much on the car, silver supra, looked standard, small plates on front.

So if anyone on here knows who it was or knows of the car then send him my wishes and i hope he is not too badly hurt(dont think he was cos seen him getting in the ambulance and was just holding his head)

You even made it on to Real Radio!!

Take it easy out there everyone,(until it drys up then kick its arse!!)

It was very slippy this morning where I live, the back end was going all over the place, its never been that bad before, I even went to the garage and checked my tyre pressures. it was one of those mornings where it was slightly misty and not raining but the road is wet and greasy :( nearly shat myself the first time the back went, once it started raining it was all good again :)

Anyway, hope the guy is ok, bet hes gutted about the car, I know I would be and as said before, hope its the last.

The more that get crashed then the less there will be and subsequently each car will be worth slightly more!!:sly:

H.

Tut tut I am ashamed!!

it was one of those mornings where it was slightly misty and not raining but the road is wet and greasy :( nearly shat myself the first time the back went, once it started raining it was all good again :)

It wasn't nice here either. RLTC went a bit mad at times.

I was taking it easy anyway as I was in pain having had blood pouring out of finger all night. Trapped it in the security gates after being called out last night. :(