The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hopefully gettin' the car.

AndyT

:trampoline: Hopefully gettin' my first supe this weekend. Got it for a few days to check it over so I'll be combing the techy stuff here and Mawby's guide.

Car is '97 N/A, under 100k, 3.5k.

Perhaps I won't feel so much of a interloper on this site then.

Anyway, wish me luck. If it doesn't work out I'll be buying from here in the very near future.:yum:

:trampoline: Hopefully gettin' my first supe this weekend. Got it for a few days to check it over so I'll be combing the techy stuff here and Mawby's guide.

Car is '97 N/A, under 100k, 3.5k.

Perhaps I won't feel so much of a interloper on this site then.

Anyway, wish me luck. If it doesn't work out I'll be buying from here in the very near future.:yum:

Good luck Andy :thumbs:

If you wanting us to give it the once over for you, post up some pics and details.

:Pling: Yeah, I'm aware that it's a way low price, too low maybe.

It will be thoroughly checked. AA, HPI and I may be able to get SupaAyf and TV to have a look too. If it passes all that then I'll have a bargain that doesn't come along too often.Thanks for the cautions guys.

TTFA. :)

:( Git hasn't turned up mate. Shame cos I may have been able to get SupraAyf to look it over yesterday. Seriously lookin' at Psymon's or MrSupra's motors in the forum. Can't tell which way to go. Have you seen either one. Recommend perhaps?:)

:( Git hasn't turned up mate. Shame cos I may have been able to get SupraAyf to look it over yesterday. Seriously lookin' at Psymon's or MrSupra's motors in the forum. Can't tell which way to go. Have you seen either one. Recommend perhaps?:)

I am no use mate... haven't seen either, and couldn't recommend really. Sorry!

Their prices seems a bit more realistic than £3.5k though.. I think I'd be worried at that price.. no sure what other bods on here would think?

In my book if something looks too good to be true, it usually is..

If I were you I'd be tempted to get your budget nailed, decide on a spec and then get CJ/Jurgen on the case.. take your time and wait for 'the right one' turn up...

No worries... just PM Jurgen and tell him what you want and how much you have to spend... he'll find something for you no doubt.

No that I'm on his pay roll or anything..!? just been around here a while and he always seems to come up with the goods.