The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shame we cant have graphic sigs....

SMiFFAD

Cos in typical board fashion i just made my new one for other forums (new car new sig needed!)

Based loosly round the film cars.... i present lightening the silver supra :p

http://www.asdesignsweb.co.uk/smiffad_sup.gif

For good measure i made an avatar one as well :cool:

Yes i am sad :clown:

Same as you Smiffad, once i'd defected from the SXOC board to here, I really missed being able to put up a sig.

Surely the mods could run a poll or something to see if members can put a sig up???

I think it would be good for the board meself...

I can see the arguments against them. its not so much of a problem with todays broad band speeds, but i tried to browse UJCC on my pocket pc the other day, some of the pages were coming in at 2mb, which was deathly slow, mainly due to the sigs and other related graphics. We even have limits emposed on physical and file size, but still eats bandwidth.

Of course, on most fourms you can personally turn off the ability to see sigs.... so if you didnt wanna see em, you wouldnt have to :cool:

Horses for courses, i have my sad avatar, that will do :D

Thanks for sharing. but they always get bigger and fancier and animated and then you spend all sodding day scrolling past them.

I have a CarArts print in my bedroom with my number on the plate, just to show how sad I really am

I have a CarArts mug with a black Supra, my number plate and wheels on it. A bit sad, but no one else dares to use it!

Maybe if the avatar area could be changed to take slightly larger images/animation, as a compromise? I hate the coloured sig thing personally, as it detracts from what's being said. Its almost a competition to make the grossest image possible on other forums.

I like your 'Cars' theme tho Smiffad. A+ :)