The mkiv Supra Owners Club

water injection is here (pics)

uk-rich

this lot arrived this morning

erl aquamist system 2C (needs standalone ecu) the motec controls the amount of water via a high speed valve on the erl

DDS3 flow meter, clever stuff, monitors flow and level, out put back into ecu cuts boost pressure if detects a problem

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

got to diy it greg :) , maybe not this weekend end, got some heavy drinking planned

Well if you ever need a hand mate.....................

Turbofit are down the road, or Thor or Chris Wilson ;)

I'm frikking incapable but make a truly mintos cup of tea.

strong point.

Got any other immediate plans for the car pal? Everybody knows it looks stunning, truly stunning. Larger turbo perhaps?

its being considered :eyebrows:

removed the washer tank today and installed the level float switch and the water pick up, i used the factory point of the headlight washers for the pick up

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

So that's what it looks like! I was tempeted to open the box and have a look, but ERL pack things so tight it's sometimes all but impossible to get things back in the way they came, I think they used to make Jack-In-The-Boxes.

known as crammed in there :)

did some more of the install today, there is very little room !, i put the majority under the head light so it is easy to get at, filter etc

also mounted the nozzle in the intercooler outlet (best place for it according to ERL)

can't finish the job as i need a 1.0mm jet the biggest i have is a 0.9mm

next week wiring

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Guest Richard L

uk-rich,

I have happened to found this thread. Great install, very tidy and professional. I wonder if you can rotate the pump so that it is horizontal.

The internal spring may not like the up/down motion of the car especially if the shocks are very hard.

Richard

uk-rich,

I have happened to found this thread. Great install, very tidy and professional. I wonder if you can rotate the pump so that it is horizontal.

The internal spring may not like the up/down motion of the car especially if the shocks are very hard.

Richard

You are Richard Lamb, owner of ERL, and I claim my ten pounds? :)