The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Captain Chaos-Chris Close

JODY T

Bump

14 minutes too long to wait?

He has a job, chances are he's busy doing it - from my experiences of dealing with Chris his forum access can be a little sporadic and when he does get on it's in the evenings.

Give him chance, you've had plenty.

He has a job, chances are he's busy doing it - from my experiences of dealing with Chris his forum access can be a little sporadic and when he does get on it's in the evenings.

I agree.

This whole MKIVStore affair is like a comedy of errors.

I agree.

This whole MKIVStore affair is like a comedy of errors.

NO actually 2 weeks is too long to wait for £850 when I have nothing. But carry on you too - keep putting the boot in - it must be fun for you.

{edited}

Didnt seem to complain when I sent you free stuff Gamer.

I PM'd him yesterday and not had a reply so you'll have to be patient. He's been working nights recently.

BTW - isn't this the clutch you offered for £550 here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=91435

and

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=94248

Gaz.

Correct when I was desparate for cash.

Gaz as you know sometimes you need to generate money, and sometimes you can sell at a higher price.

It's cool. The difference in my error Martin is the fact that it only happened once and I put my hand up and am rectifying my error at a cost of over £8k out of my pocket without some song and dance act.

The frustration that you feel has been brought about by your actions, not mine.

A few packets of gummy bears will not buy my silence, sorry mate.

I think his name is Chris Love! :) Well it's not, but like a numpty I wrote a cheque to him with that on it recently. Haven't seen him about on the forum. When he posted my Strut brace he mentioned he was VERY busy.

Patience is a Virtue as they say. Let's not start the MKIVStore bashing again though guys. No need anymore - Martin knows where he stands on this forum quite clearly I feel. :)

Martin

This would be the clutch that is in question here for not answering my phone try calling the right one, serious for you try being told your gonna have parts 3 month before you will recieve them have your engine booked into be worked on around half a dozen times, trying to call about parts which aparently were with a courier but having the seller F*** off on holiday, only reason i ordered the parts is that i got told that i would have them before christmas!!!!!!!! as soon as they didnt come before crimbo i knew what was going as i would not be able to contact you until after which is when i was fed even more bullshit. As for that order where the F*** is my invoice which i have been asking for since i ordered the parts. And as for the clutch this is the one in question and the link which slightly pissed me off

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=91435&highlight=exedy+triple+plate+clutch

SEE THE PRICE OF IT AT THE END YES ITS £550 NOT £850. The apparent kit is not complete as there are no flywheel bolts with it and i have been trying to get a price for these as i can see them being rather pricey which is part of the price i wont be paying! As for the PM i received why do you still have my credit card details on file when you no longer have control of the company?

Chris,

I have your credit card details here and I will be recharging this tomorrow unless you tell me otherwise.

Cheers

Martin

Now wouldnt that be an illegal action taking funds from someones account without their permission?

No wonder so many people talk badly of you and the way you deal with customers!. As far as im concerned you are a lying weasle of a man. At the bottom line if i had been told the truth about things past ordered parts i would not of had a problem with them being a little late but as late as they were no help from yourself AT ALL is the main thing that pissed me off!

HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING TO WAIT FOR SOMETHING

WHERE THE F*** IS MY INVOICE SO I CAN CHECK WHAT I PAID FOR WITH THE LAST ORDER I PLACED BECAUSE I WOULDNT TRUST YOU AS FAR I AS I COULD THROW YOU

IM SO SORRY JODY T HAS SUFFERED FROM THIS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY REASON I ACTUALLY RECEIVED MY PARTS AT ALL

OOO and the other point is i have been on night shift which was dropped on me so i have not been up during the day!

well i have received a invoice which does not seem right, it is dated 17 march 2007 parts ordered in december, and no invoice number on it, no name and the prices are not right either. But the most annoying thing is that it has all my card details along the bottom of it in the customer notes section! INCLUDING the security code off the back of the card meaning that any one who got ahold of it had all info they needed to buy whatever they wanted!.

well i have received a invoice which does not seem right, it is dated 17 march 2007 parts ordered in december, and no invoice number on it, no name and the prices are not right either. But the most annoying thing is that it has all my card details along the bottom of it in the customer notes section! INCLUDING the security code off the back of the card meaning that any one who got ahold of it had all info they needed to buy whatever they wanted!.

Its dated that day because I had an error on the Excel spreadsheet and it always inserted todays day when opening. I never fixed the bug.

I willg et you another invoice - all you had to do was ask.

As for your parts then I am sorry you got caught up in teh end of MkivStore - But I have paid for the parts you have now out of my own pocket, adn you had some upgrades in there.

Flywheel bolts do NOT come with Exedy clutches. But I have a set if you want them.

As for having your details - HOw else Am I meant to sort all this mess out if I go and destroy all the details, on a side note yours in the only details I have actually as I took them over the phone in the car on my PDA - a one off. I usually use Protx which allows recharging but I never get to re-see the card number.