The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got one? Know about them? GReddy ProFec E01

M4RK RZ

I had a PRofec e-01 for a long time. They're really good, work well with lots of features and easy to use too. The screen is rather large for a boost controller which means it's easy to see but can be a bit obtrusive. If you live with the large screen they are excellent.

You can use the E0-1 as a display for other things such as BOOST, RPM, SPEED, TPS, AFR (from wideband analog output) and also datalog any of the channels you setup. If you ever get an emanage you can do all your programming and datalogging from the E0-1.

It also has some good features for boost control such as RPM offset, where you can adjust boost over several RPM points to overcome spots were boost may be bleeding odd etc etc.

You can use the E0-1 as a display for other things such as BOOST, RPM, SPEED, TPS, AFR (from wideband analog output) and also datalog any of the channels you setup. If you ever get an emanage you can do all your programming and datalogging from the E0-1.

It also has some good features for boost control such as RPM offset, where you can adjust boost over several RPM points to overcome spots were boost may be bleeding odd etc etc.

Thats exaclty how i have my E01 setup.

Works well :)

Mark how about the new EVC VI, in stock here, give me a shout if you want a price.

http://www.hksusa.com/products/more.asp?id=3208

[qimg]http://www.hksusa.com/images_products/evc-header.jpg[/qimg]

So whats the difference nic?

This has a sep control module - is it simply imcorperated in to the new EVC?

I quite like the look of both :)

Well - best thing is a price for all controllers you can get Blitz HKS the lot and then I will have a sift through.

Thanks Nic

So whats the difference nic?

This has a sep control module - is it simply imcorperated in to the new EVC?

[qimg]http://www.2kracing.com/images/evc.jpg[/qimg]

I quite like the look of both :)

Well - best thing is a price for all controllers you can get Blitz HKS the lot and then I will have a sift through.

Thanks Nic

The EVC VI has all the controls and electronic built into the single display unit, so is a lot easier/tiier to fit on the dash.

The EVC VI has a lot of added features that the EVC V did not have, eg. boost settings can be mapped against Throttle Position, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position + RPM, or Throttle Position + Vehicle Speed. The new EVC VI can also be set up using the HKS writer software using datalogging from F-con V Pro.

I have just swapped out my Blitz i-color with a new EVC VI in my own car to test and so it can be set up along side my F-con. Not had a chance to test it yet, hopefully tomorrow when I get my car back on the road.

I'll send you prices of the various EBC's available.

cheers