The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cant decide on my front

mikeyb10supra

I used to have the Bomex and OEM skirts on my old supra... I'd say go for a stock front with a lip but make sure it's a good one and maybe lower the car a tad if you want to go for looks etc?

This is what im thinking, Bomex is getting very common now and I do like the look of a real clean stock looking car with a lip....really cant make my mind up + its going to be lowered a tad as well which is why im thinking of ditching it

cant understand why you would want to go back to stock?!

Everyone nowadays have aftermarket fronts, the stock bumper whilst functional can also look very nice with the right lip on it and its a bit different to all the others + if I drop the car it wont be as much hassle over speed bumps etc

Everyone nowadays have aftermarket fronts, the stock bumper whilst functional can also look very nice with the right lip on it and its a bit different to all the others + if I drop the car it wont be as much hassle over speed bumps etc

i think there are alot more people with stock fronts than any particular aftermarket one. Its the only thing that lets the stock car down if you have OEM skirts and spats. the front bumper needs changing in todays modern world to keep it looking fresh. I agree there are alot of crap out there that people can stick on the front of their supras but still the bomex is a good looking front, its hardly a Do-luck, but its not as bad as the frying pan whacked whifbitz job! ;)