The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another "Thank You" For Jody T & Interpro

Guest davied

Guest davied

I'd just like to thank Jody T (and Interpro) for helping me resolve some long standing technical issues with my car.

I can only comment personally, but it's nice to see that despite the (well publicised) issues with MKIVstore closing, Jody and Co. have been able to provide a great level of expertise and customer service.

I wish Jody and Interpro all the best for the future and will certainly not hesitate to place my custom with them again.

• 2 weeks later...
Is that meant to be funny?

Maybe only my humor then - Sorry. I really dont have any preference either way about intrepor, but I will tell teh truth about them good or bed. It does seem though (trying to be ovjective here) that you are considering Styfelling peoples opinion and comments.

You don't have a preference one way or the other.

In this thread you seem to be absolutely gushing in your praise for them.

Members are entitled to their opinions here Martin, you know that, all I'm pointing out is how of late, there seems to be a glut of threads praising Interpro & Jody T, neither of whom are traders here. And you can't wait to get in there and promote them.

Must be the cynic in me. ;)

PM sent to Martin.

Interpro and Jody have direct links with mkivstore. At this point the whole history behind mkivstore is not a good one and so we have no confidence in the ability of Interpro.

Members can post up genuine experiences but where its obvious that Interpro and Jody have encouraged that post then it all looks a little suspect.

This has in no way endeared me to Interpro.

JB

Hmm.... davied.... with an entire 2 posts in a few months membership on this forum wants us all to take our business to Jody T & Interpro. Just randomly thought he'd post that despite not having much else to say.

Can you remove the hand from your arse please and would Jody T, Interpro / mkivstore in it's latest guise (whatever it's called, I've lost track) along with Lucifer please pipe down and stop encouraging people to actively promote you on this forum.

It's blindingly obvious there's a PR machine at work here...

/disclaimer - This post is my opinion as a member first and foremost. I'm sure everyone can read this and all other posts / threads concerning this subject and make their own minds up. I will not be forced to remove my opinion despite others thinking they have the right to make me do so.