The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blueflame exhaust

jock

Spoke to them this week, i heard the quality was ment to be pretty good.

They offered me a good bit of discount. Just realised i already have a custom exhaust so didnt go through with it.

They told me the exhaust wouldnt need a restrictor ring which worried me about them slightly!

Guest NINJYA

Had one on my N/A - sounded really nice - Plus you could change the tip. I had no problem except it fell off a couple of times but that was down to poor fitting.

No they are based in Skelmersdale nr Wigan a place called Pimbo industrial estate

Cheers

Ian

Ah yeah that's the place I think, I always get mixed up with them. I am sure it's them anyway as he said he's used them a few times for his bikes.

They did him a good deal for cash and collection plus I think he may have got his sports CAT from them.

YEP, I have got one......in fact I think I was probably the first one to get one built by them.

Mine is posted on their web site: http://www.blueflameperformance.com/car/exhausts/custom_exhausts.asp

(although in the photo they show it with a `rolled lip` finished tail pipe and I eventually went for a jap style `slash cut')

I have to say I really like mine and have no complaints about build quality. I had a HKS SuperDragger before and trust me its better than that!

They take time to build it on the car so you get a brilliant fit, no rattles, bangs etc but they will need it for the best part of a day!

You can also spec how loud you want it and the style of the end pipe. As mentioned I went for a `slash cut` but there are a few options to choose from.

I even think they guarentee it for life (as long as its on the car they fitted it to)!

Funnilly enough I was just reading this thread and noticed this rear engined Polo has a BlueFlame system !! http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=104577

Had one on my st205 and needed restrictor ring to control boost even tho they told me it was my car at fault? Apart from that it fitted perfectly and sounded brilliant and not overpowering. They dont use gaskets either as they are so confident of the manufacture of their joints