The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New (non Sup :( ) girl

Guest Lou-Lou

Guest Lou-Lou

Hello, thought I'd post and say hi, been a member on here for a bit (can't think when) and have been told to say Hi.. so 'Hi'.

I own a 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.. looking forward to the summer when I can get the TBars out and enjoy driving about down all the country lanes round here :D

Absolutely loving it, but still here to perv over some nice Mkiv Sup's.. mmmm

Anyway... pics of my car here: http://www.japgirls.co.uk/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=39

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many apologies in advance, for all the sad gits that will try to seek out your picture and plead with you for a date or to marry them etc.

The Mkiv crowd are a great bunch but some will use their sneaky internet skills to find all the details of any young lady that dares to say “hello”.

Hope you have fun on here and get to get a Supra one day…

All the best.

G

PS… say hello to Nikki for me … :D

Guest Lou-Lou
Many apologies in advance, for all the sad gits that will try to seek out your picture and plead with you for a date or to marry them etc.

The Mkiv crowd are a great bunch but some will use their sneaky internet skills to find all the details of any young lady that dares to say “hello”.

Hope you have fun on here and get to get a Supra one day…

All the best.

G

PS… say hello to Nikki for me … :D

Yeah I know the sort... trouble this lot, or so I've heard.. Still I can give as good as I get so no worries there!!

How do you know Nikki??

Guest Lou-Lou
Ben's old car? Used to belong to jase_93tt who is on here now I believe, I took him to collect it - that torso slicer looks quite menacing in the mirror :)

Welcome aboard, watch out for the pervs.

Yup indeed it is.. got a few more plans for it, de Ben-ify it and make it my own :D

Guest Lou-Lou
welcome Lou, I ve chatted to you in the JG before, send some pics of that lovely MR2 you have and show our guys what you drive, if you haven't yet ;)

Yeah Hi Mas, I remember drooling over your car on there!

Guest Lou-Lou
Always a good thing :) *shakes fist at Bibbs* Although his S2000 is looking nice and subtle.

Nice and subtle??? :rolleyes:

Gatso.. I'm not sure we're talking about the same Nik.. piercings?? *confused* !