The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone going to exeter this sunday? (1st April)

Dave36

Was just wondering if anyone is going to be meeting up at Exeter services this coming sunday, 1 st April?

My shiny new wheels should be here tomorrow and i just cant wait! [GRIN][/GRIN]

The weathers not looking to bad either, not like last time.

So come on whos going?

ok well it seems a few of us are planning on going, doesnt anyone from cornwall fancy it? I will be leaving st ives cornwall early ish, im open to suggestions if theres anyone who wants to meet up on route, i can deviate from the normal route and take in plymouth, if that helps????

what time is the UJCC going to meet at exeter?

New wheels have just had the autoglym treatment. shades r on and im good to go. Mind you i said that last month and then had a blow out which has kept me off the road ever since. But hopefully not this time. Look for the shiny Ultralites, (Thats me!)

Ok ive just spoken with Mr Coyote and im meeting him at ENDSLEIGH GARDEN CENTRE, postcode, PL21 9JL near Ivybridge at 1.30pm then going to Exeter services, arriving there just after

2pm. Hope to see you all there! The sun WILL be shining! (Hope)

:)

Im probably going will confirm tomorrow SDaturday - you going Mr Coyote? it says you are on UJCC if so fancy a convoy lol

Rich:)

(it says you are on UJCC ) Dont know what thats all about ?:search:

But as Dave says we are meeting at endsligh garden centre at ivybridge for 1.30 ,ill be there early ass need some bits for garden and coffe and cake mmm

(it says you are on UJCC ) Dont know what thats all about ?:search:

But as Dave says we are meeting at endsligh garden centre at ivybridge for 1.30 ,ill be there early ass need some bits for garden and coffe and cake mmm

Guess what , theres another Coyote lol

I will probably go down the A30 this time is closer for me but I will be there! (bring some cake please )

Rich

Yes it was good to finally put faces to names, sorry if i didnt get to talk to you all. i enjoyed my day. Cant wait for the next meeting, whether it be Jamacia inn or cruising around Newquay. Newquay would be good for photos as Dan said. But knowing where to park whilst we eat is always tough.

And Rich what did i do wrong?

Was there a camera?