The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tayside Newbie

Greenauto

Hi All,

Still getting over the shock/excitement of owning my all time dream car. Just got back from Newcastle and still have the biggest smile you've ever seen across my face Lol :D

I bought it today but will be picking it up in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to climb back in and drive it.

I registered my name as Redauto before finding todays purchase. Its probably a silly question but is it possible to change it over to Greenauto??? My car is one of only a few Green ones I've ever seen.

I'll get pics up as soon as I take delivery of the car but for now I'd just like to say Hi to everyone and I look forward to chattin to as many of you as possible!

Dave:)

Haha,

Next thing you know there'll be a special regional section in the Scotland section dedicated to Tayside.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I've been popping on here every so often through the day to try and ease the craving to just go get my car right now Lol. Everything is in place I'm just waiting for the dealer to get the car serviced and the leather seats done. Get a move on re-trimmer I need my car!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Has anyone got any plans for a meet? or when would the next one be so all the Taysiders can gather on-mass.

Really startin to get withdrawl symptoms now!

I've got another bloody week to wait before I can go pick up my new toy!:(

Supposed to be a nice dry weekend too!:eyebrows:

Just as a matter of interest can any of the local Tayside members recommend a good garage for Servicing. I know the N/A isn't a difficult to work on as the TT but I'd like someone who has at least got a good knowledge of the car to be doin the work. I'm in the Arbroath area.

Welcome mate!! :D

I bet you can't wait too. I am a victim of the huge grin factor experienced whilst being in your Supe. So much so that I was grassed up by a fellow member on here for being seen with a huge smile on my face as I passed him in town!!:D

H.

Guest firefly

Hi Dave. We just got our sup this time last year and have had mile upon mile of smiles since. Youll have your keys before you know it. Enjoy!

Carolyn:)

Wooooohhoooooooo!

Just drove back from picking up the Supra!

Oh my god how nice she is to drive!

Was a bit worried about how well I'd manage with the auto having never driven one but it all seems pretty straight forward and I'm already getting the hang.

I'll try getting some pics up of her the morn.

Dave