The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted Nur Spec today

charlton

Today I fitted my Nur Spec to my NA supra without too much of an issue.... One of the bolts would not budge so it was introduced to an angle grinder :D

Anyway, its on there and all I can say is WOW!!! :D :d :D

It is loud and so different to my previous exhaust - even with the baffle in. The exhaust sits lower and I had a few scrapes already, a quick trip to Halfrauds sorted half of the issue - I need to get another rubber support bracket from Mr T which should stop the moving and scraping

I have sound clips and pics which I will try to upload tomorrow when I'm at work :)

**EDIT**

Haven't had a chance to record/edit the sounds but here are a few pics to enjoy....

DSC02408(1).JPG Stubborn bolt is removed!

DSC02412(1).JPG Old exhaust

DSC02411(1).JPG New exhaust

DSC02415(1).JPG New exhaust + dirty Supe

Yep and we would love to hear the proof he he :thumbs:

Here's the proof :p

Old MOV02401.zip

New MOV02427.zip

Its a .3gp file recorded off my mobile with the baffle out, if you have trouble playing it let me know and I will try to convert it into something else

More Pics :D

DSC02419(1).JPG DSC02421(1).JPG DSC02425(1).JPG DSC02426(1).JPG

3gp player in the below link - I downloaded the first one, its basic but does the job

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=3gp%20player&tag=srch

:drool: thats really smart mate bet your're pleased with that

VERY happy, people turn around and stare which is good - I'm not too sure if it uses more fuel or if I'm just sitting at higher revs and flooring it more :D

In the vid the revs didn't get higher than 5k so there is a little further to go too!!