The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all Soop Owners

Guest Morhem

Guest Morhem

Can someone put an answer to these questions for me please:

1. How easy is it to remove the headlight washers from the front bumper on a UK model Soop?

2. Can the sunvisor on the rear window of the car be removed easily?

I know these may sound like basic questions but i am looking to by my own soon :yahoo: and i'm gathering as much info as i can.

Cheers peeps!

Hello and welcome Morhem. I knew a guy years ago called Morhem. Algerian ?

1. How easy is it to remove the headlight washers from the front bumper on a UK model Soop?

No idea, but someone will.

2. Can the sunvisor on the rear window of the car be removed easily?

Assuming its a genuine Toyota one.....

Its attached by a clamping bracket each side and a large double-sided adhesive pad along the top edge.

The side clamps are easy to remove, but the adhesive pad along the top is a real bitch. If you decide to do this, make sure you finish the job as a part-removed top edge will catch on the roof edge when you lift the rear hatch.

The side clamps may well have dug into the paint too.

Im not keen on advising how to get the top edge / adhesive strip off, as I'd hate you to damage the paint from something I'd suggested.

However (at your own risk), I used petrol (to soften the adhesive), credit card (to carefully ease between the visor and car) and brute force.