The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lucifer / Mkivstore / Interpro / JodyT / The Supra Centre

Lucifer

I am writing this to 100% clarify MY position and input into Supracentre

I had spent ALOT of time and effort on the MkivStore website, and as Jody will now be working for Interpro the logical thing to do was to GIVE jody the MkivStore Website and re-brand it for HIS new business The Supra Centre.

I have Absolutely NO financial or business interest in this company whatsoever. I am mearly re-branding it and then walking away. As I wrote a lot of the site I will be supporting it for Jody as a paid contact. I have no interest in this business whatsoever.

Just so we're 100% clear - I don't work there, I don't answer emails or questions, I'm not on phones, I don't process transaction, I have no financial interest etc etc..... you get the Idea. I am going back to IT where I belong.

It will take time for the site to be fully re-branded as I shot most of the products with the MkivStore logo in view.

I would like to wish Jody all the best, he has done me proud and has always done his best for every customer.

Any questions re the supracentre or Interpro do need to be directed at Jody as I have no details.

Best of luck Jody.

{added 1}

The old 08456 mkivstore number is my property and shall remain so, currently disconnected.

{added 2}

Neither Interpro or "the Supracentre" are liable in any way for any outstanding debts or work from mkivstore, I am and am in the process of sorting all people out as can be seen from other threads.

Good post Martin. All the best for the future mate. :)

The re-branding doesn't look completed though. Plenty of references to MKIVStore still, even on the homepage.

Not by along way - Im doing alot thismorning for him and then slowly as references are found.

Martin and Jody at MKIV did me proud and I wish you both the best with your new ventures, Martin is an honest and trustworthy guy and is doing all the right moves to allow Jody to carry the flag for MKIV and transition his move with Interpro and will be continuing with there expert advise. Best of luck Martin and thanks again for your help with my supe.

All the best mate - you and Jody's work and advice since the summer of '06 has been absolutely spot on :thumbs:

Best of luck in your new endeavours - have you managed to sort out an IT contract/position?

:)

Still looking into a few options - decisions decisions.

Good luck with things Martin.... :)

The one thing you've left unanswered though is whether or not Jody will be maintaining the free Haribo tradition! :D

I'll leave him to answer that!

Thanks for all your kind works over the last few months - im not sure what I did to deserve it though.

Cheers

This is all very nice back-patting, but is there a date by which you expect to have all the club members paid back that you owe money to?

JB

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Blue Supra Sold yesterday - Monies being paid by next weekend - So W/C 9th I will be making payments to members.

I have already PM'ed the members concered about this last week and told them my intentions. I am hopeing for a 100% payback to members that week. If not It will roll to the end of the month for the small remainder.