The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help Re Wheels Purchase Disaster!!!!

Guest Enola Gay

Guest Enola Gay

Bought Volk Racing 18" Forged Alloys with tyres (bigger tyres on back wheels) on basis they came off a Supra. Spacings are 60mm between holes on wheels but my Jap import Supra has 65mm spacings between bolts so do not fit:( . I assume all Supra's have 65mm spacing? Anyone know what Toyota's etc 60mm spacing will fit (they have Toyota centre trim for each wheel with Toyota emblem on) as I need to sell on and do not know what vehicles to target? Bit sick as cool wheels and had to fetch them some distance etc and now got to start search again....

Measure the distance between the centre of one stud / hole to the centre of the stud / hole diagonally opposite. Only works on the even numbered studs / holes though. 5 hole or odd numbered measure radius from middle of the wheel to middle of a hole / stud and double it.

Regards

How do you work out PCD please??

As a rough guide, and using my memory of my schoolboy triganometry (from over 28 years ago now :blink:), the distance between adjoining hole centres should measure:

114.3PCD = 83.04mm

110.0PCD = 79.92mm

100.0PCD = 72.65mm

Sack me if my calculations are wrong :tongue:

Can't you get PCD converters.... Like spacers but with another bolt pattern on the bolts attached to the spacers??? Like these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/pcd-converters-wheel-spacer_W0QQitemZ320093789101QQcategoryZ122154QQcmdZViewItem

And a PCD calculation is here http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/tires/articles/46431/article.html

:( Nice link. Learned a lot. Thanks.:)