The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Top Secret front

Darren

been looking for a top secret front or the active spoiler.. what do u mean by its not a facelift? it wont fit on a facelift car?

watching with interest... as well as some oem skirts :p

Here you go mucka; the advertised bumper against an actual TS-3 Facelift front end (i.e. mine:) ).

Main differences are:

1. FMIC cavity different in shape

2. Side cavities and support struts are different.

3. Front lip is flat on the TS3.

4. Sides of the lip also (i.e. they widen on the TS bumper)

5. No side indicator housings on the white bumper

798d_1.jpg

Image026.jpg

Don't suppose you have a pic of one fitted to a car do you?

If that post is for me Steve mate then my red one has the TS-3 front end.

Top Secret made a couple of bumpers but they decided to make a different front end for the Facelift Supra and they called it the TS-3.

If you look at Jamie's car (JamieP) then you can see that he has the original TS-2 front end which is also similar to the TS-3, but the main differences are that the lip and the indicator housings are added/different.

If you want a TS bumper (and TS-3 at that) then buy one from Wane (SupraDibbs) or Knight Racer for £395 delivered as that's the only way of getting a TS-3 front.

The eBay jobbie is exactly that; an eBay jobbie!!

Cheers Steve,

so are we saying this is not a top secret front?

Bang on mate. When you take a real good look at it then you can see that there are a vast number of differences between the two.

There is also the issue that my bumper fits like a glove but the other example is untested (unless someone can tell me otherwise);)