The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thanks to Jody T for fixing my car!!!

BASHTHEBISHOP

Just to post a big thankyou to Jody T for sorting the accident damage to my car at very short notice.

After a couple of phone calls yesterday and the realisation that i couldnt fix it at the road side Jody, organised a low loader and worked relentlessly on it throughout today to get it back on the road for me.

I have seen results of Jody's work before but not seen him actually working on the car and he really knows the Sup like the back of his hand!

I really cant recommend the guy enough - absolutely 1st class service and a genuinely nice guy. I hope to see the guys at Interpro trading through the forum in the future.

:) :) :)

Taking my TT to interpro for a rolling road tomorrow as the boost is all over the shop and will let you know the results. I have visited MKIV on several occasions for the BPU upgrade and am looking forward to getting it sorted. Jody T has always been a spot on guy and knows the supe throughout. See u tomorrow Jody.