The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spray Shops in Midlands - Spraying/Fitting Spats

Sheefa

I've done a brief search guys and remember my thread when I got my car done at PL Carbodies.

However, they quoted me £250 to spray and fit my spats!!!! :Pling: Bollocks to that it sounds expensive.

Any ideas of who else might be cheaper, will do a good job and a ballpark figure of cost?

Would love to get these fitted by the Dragonball. :)

Thanks ;)

Greg

I don't normally recommend paint shops, but can highly recommend a friend ex Aston Martin painter who has set up shop with the latest state of the art spray booth. His work is absouletly spot on, let me know if you want his number.

Hi Ibrar

I live in Wolves and am getting a new bumper in a few weeks, also need some additional body work done, if you can PM me his contact details that would be fab. cheers :thumbs:

hi Greg :wave:

how you doing? :)

Lx

Originally Posted by Ibrar Jabbar

I don't normally recommend paint shops, but can highly recommend a friend ex Aston Martin painter who has set up shop with the latest state of the art spray booth. His work is absouletly spot on, let me know if you want his number.

Hi Ibrar

I live in Wolves and am getting a new bumper in a few weeks, also need some additional body work done, if you can PM me his contact details that would be fab. cheers :thumbs:

hi Greg :wave:

how you doing? :)

Lx

Me too Please, if you can PM me his contact details too

im in shrewsbury, and my car is in need of a full body respray

(i decided to avoid the obvious comments here ;) )

cheers

jamie

Thanks guys, cheers Ibrar, Pete and Burna especially.

I'm tempted to give them a bash myself, but want an EXACT colour match and may look at getting my front wing and rear quart sprayed too. :)

Is Lovatt a member on here then?

Will give Sid a ring thanks Ibrar. ;)