The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bolney meet new venue . WATCH THIS SPACE

blitz supra

Lui ..

Those convoy skills may be needed in the near future matey;)

if this comes off

It will be arranged so does not conflict with any other shows etc for sure

If we can pull this off its a fantastic venue loads of space to show off cars and 3x pubs in a row so no shortage of drink and grub

hmmm, I doubt very much that Croxley could take that sort of traffic. Its a main road from Ricky out to the bum end of Watford/Abbots Langley and can be busy in both directions. The verges are reasonably soft and in some cases very large indeed.

I wish you luck in running the event there but I would have thought there were better locations than that around London.

JB

hmmm, I doubt very much that Croxley could take that sort of traffic. Its a main road from Ricky out to the bum end of Watford/Abbots Langley and can be busy in both directions. The verges are reasonably soft and in some cases very large indeed.

I wish you luck in running the event there but I would have thought there were better locations than that around London.

JB

Thanks John

There have been "developments" which i can't say anything about at the moment this is just one option being considered, the large green area was possibily being considered just outside croxley if you know where i mean if heading out to Sarrat ,

Two parties are now re thinking a repalcement so either or jointly hopefully something will come out of the demise of Bolney ,

Real shame it stopping after 5 years , but hopefully a new yearly or bi yearly meet can come out of this

I will try and keep everyone upto speed on developments as they happen