The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all

ultra_supra

Hello hello!

although not yet a supra owner i wanted to join possibly in the hope to find 1 suitable for sale on here!!

i've been a member of astrasport & VVOC but have always wanted to go jap ESPECIALLY a supra.

on that note if anyone is selling & is after a smaller car i am selling my MINT 2.0 16v SRI astra MK4..

S REG / Silver

65,000 miles

MOt & TAX till jan 2008

etc

look forward to owning & hopefully coming along to meets etc

thanks!

Ross:salute:

Welcome to the club. There are lots of supras for sale here so take a look around and see what floats your boat.

Although you may have to remove that advert up there as you are not allowed to advertise things for sale unless you are a paid up member :)

Welcome to the club. There are lots of supras for sale here so take a look around and see what floats your boat.

Although you may have to remove that advert up there as you are not allowed to advertise things for sale unless you are a paid up member :)

yeh i had wondered if that would be the case which i can totally understand - i will become full paid member tomorrow though so fingers crossed it will stay up (for now) ;)

Hope you soon get converted, I'm Ex VVOC and swapped to Supra - Best thing I ever did

Welcome and hope you find what your looking for

ah brilliant - good to know other people have done the same - eres a quick pic of my old veccy

thanks for the message anyway, its v.welcoming to have replies so quickly!!!!