The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice on spraying

mattyboy

its 202 black :) and they are oem spats mate, does that mean it needs a flexible primer?

The reason i asked was because metallics etc are harder to get a good match, black will be no problem, and no real need to worry about flex additive, if they where cracked then i would use some fiberglass sheet behind to stop them flexing and re cracking;)

aye i have slapped some fibreglass on the rear of the spat to reinforce the cracks, which i then filled.

do you know any good places to buy the aerosol? and a bog standard primer is needed aye?

hmm poisonous...... maybe i should get the mrs to do the spraying ;)

I have some spats too Matt I need to spray black too pal. Any advice, links to parts and instructions on how the heck to do this properly would be much appreciated! :)

I don't want any more bodyshops attempting to rip me off to spray and fit at over £250 like they have done so far.:rolleyes: