The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi newbie here

Guest rolacola

Guest rolacola

Hi,

I'm new to this, so any comments or advice on Supra's will be appreciated .I'm very interested or in fact I am going to buy a supra and have some cash set aside to do this. Can anyone give me a rough idea what the insurance costs will be based roughly on a 26 yr male with 4yrs NCB would be.

Also read your thread about Sky are these guys the best people to approach?

Ps. Looking for an "auto" or "manual" TT around the £7-8k mark have already got full WFA (Wife Funding Authorization)

Thanks all and an excellent OC site......

@26 my insurance on my import n/a was around £600/700..

best to find a car then get quotes, as there is quite a change between uks and imports and also N/a's and turbos.. Also where you live etc, age of car, any mods etc..

best bet is decide what model you are after and call a couple of companies.. I personally would give Sky a shout as they were good for me..

Ps welcome

Welcome :D

As stated above, it really can be a lottery with the insurance. ?If you have the time I would get about 10 companies and get some quotes. Not sure about your onw circumstances but ?I found A-plan, Lancaster & Elephant seem to get get good reviews on here!

H.

Welcome! Great knowledgeable bunch here! Taught me everything I know :) (Lot's more to learn)

Phone around for quotes but also be sure to check the terms and conditions, it's not all about the cheapest premium.

In my case Sky were definitely the best but each person is different in age, NCD, post code etc.

Guest rolacola
:hello: & :welcome:

Where in Kent you from?

I'm in Ashford what about U? looked in your garage :notworthy thats what I'm aspiring to --- Loverly car mate.