The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chromed/Polsihed aluminum middle timing cover

cowboy bebop

Oh well thats one more original idea gone, great minds and all that :D

Go for it Col, a little competition never hurt anybody! ;) And with only one person / company in the world making these, competition ain't THAT tough! :D

:yeahthat:

Doesnt even look like its in production, Eric is simply letting us know its 'there'

Well, there are multiple copies of course; it's a production piece. To produce just one copy would so so expensive, it'd take a madman to commssion it. The gent who commissioned it asked for 25 copies, and I think he has 10 left unspoken for. I just didn't want to post up any information because I didn't want it to seem like a for sale thread. I like showing off our abilities and letting evryone see what sort of work we do here. :)

Thanks again,

Eric

Well, there are multiple copies of course; it's a production piece. To produce just one copy would so so expensive, it'd take a madman to commssion it. The gent who commissioned it asked for 25 copies, and I think he has 10 left unspoken for. I just didn't want to post up any information because I didn't want it to seem like a for sale thread. I like showing off our abilities and letting evryone see what sort of work we do here. :)

Thanks again,

Eric

Fair play :)