The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra newbie

Steve Paine

Have just got jap spec 93 turbo. Interested in upgrading bits. Any good recomendations. It already has an HKS boost system but is only pushing out 266bhp at the wheels.

Am having to do a just job on upgrading the brakes at the moment.

Suspension is next on the list.

I hope to do track work with it as opposed to drifting

Would appreciate some help.

An old boy in mid life crisis:)

Welcome..

what kind of upgrades you thinking of??.. any questions just ask on here and someone will be able to point you in the right direction specific for what you want..

Look out for the SEM in the meets section if you want to look over some other motors.. and there is a few people who know what they are talking about on the tec side down there (not me by the way!)..

Thanks am looking to go to SE meet in the near future. I am hoping to do something with the suspension (It's showing it's age) and the exhaust system (also getting tired). Then if I have any money will turn attention to the engine. Would like some basic pointers on what is best to do to stiffen it up and make it a bit more meatier.

Steve

Doing my suspension in the next month or so..

Looking at the Tein super streets with upper mounts, seem to be a popular choice with people i have talked to on here..

Exhaust is a hard one to call, everyone seems to like different things.. sound seems to be a popular choice for picking your exhaust.. I've got an n/a so don't really know what are the popular choices are for the TT.