The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Scottish Supra TT Owner

JohnnyW

Been lurking (and buying up parts) on the forum for a couple of months so thought I better say hi as I've now got my Supra on the road :D

I bought a 94 Import Twin Turbo that was accident damaged back in January. I've been working on it since and it passed through it's MOT with flying colours on Saturday.

Its still in-need of some cosmetic work, I'll be getting a full respray done in the next couple of months.

Anyway enough talk, here's the only 2 pics I have. They're not that great as they're on the camera phone but I just wanted some of the new wheels cos I think they're stunning ;)

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/supra/wheels/supra1.jpg

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/supra/wheels/supra2.jpg

You can see from the 1st pic the 3 different shades of pink/red on the front, it'll be sorted soon though.

Johnny

Welcome to the Family dude.

Yea were slowly getting more and more soops up here, but it seems to be more up north than central. Do'h.

Yea whats your plans for the car.

Mine was in today getting Tein SS fitted along with a new brake setup, get her back tomorrow, woohoo.

P.s Nice looking car.

G.

Really looks nice that, was that the one that was on pistonheads?

Hi bud, yeah it was the one on Pistonheads, have you got a Supra at the moment mate? Or you still got the GTO? You're a hard guy to keep up with on the car front.

Were you the guy I passed in Dunfermline yesterday afternoon by any chance?

Yeah I think it would of been, were you the guy at the fire station that I gave a wave to? I was out doing a bit "test driving" since it's now road legal :)

Hi bud, yeah it was the one on Pistonheads, have you got a Supra at the moment mate? Or you still got the GTO? You're a hard guy to keep up with on the car front.

GTO should be going this week and something else lined up to play with. Variety being the spice of life and all that :D

Good luck with the motor, really looks great with those wheels :cool:

Yeah I think it would of been, were you the guy at the fire station that I gave a wave to? I was out doing a bit "test driving" since it's now road legal :)

Yep that was me.

When I waved back ma squaw asked who you were then gave me a funny look when I said just another Supra owner.

Andy

Ha ha, its a bad habit I got into in my MR2 days. It's good to give a bit of acknowledgement to fellow enthusiasts. It is really embarrasing when just get a strange look back from the other driver though.

Are you from Dunfermline Andy?

Ha ha, its a bad habit I got into in my MR2 days. It's good to give a bit of acknowledgement to fellow enthusiasts. It is really embarrasing when just get a strange look back from the other driver though.

Are you from Dunfermline Andy?

Nah.....from Kirkcaldy but my g/f is from Cairneyhill.

I used wave to other FTO drivers years ago, same as yourself.