The mkiv Supra Owners Club

carnology show this sunday 25th of march

Darragh

the annual carnology car show is back on and we have been offered a few spaces and have been promised a good spot (in other words we arent out of the way) this always gets a good turnout and we probly do more this time round as its npo longer held in january which people who went before can tell its bloody freezing so now its in march and hopefully the weather will be good

ill need yas all to get in contact with me a.s.a.p. so i can reserve some places , now your car doesnt have to be modified or looking stunning as we are an owners club which means anything that bears a supra logo is welcome :wink: so get polishing and get to this show

sadly my car wont be there so we are down one already how ever SSI demo car is very close to maiking a first apperence and trust me its had alot of changes since the last jap meet last year