The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day Results

Guest mk47

Alright people..

Just thought it would be a good idea for everyone who took part on Saturday to post up their figures..

Would be good for everyone to see, perhaps a brief spec along with figures.

Get posting :D

Didn't Thor make a list of results you can post up?

I would have thought you'd be able to pull up all the runs on a certain date and post the info up?

Unless people don't want them to be made public of course...

Yes I have all of them on file but you hit the nail on the head, I dont want to publicise incase anyone does not want them up, so for all those who are happy to post can do so here :)

Ok then, be rude not to. A pretty poor, even for an N/A, 164bhp at the hubs and was running rich:( . Ive only had her for a few weeks and she should have probably had a service 1st. Thats being sorted this week with a few things plugs filters and the like, I imagine a lot more is needed. Unfortunatly, I didnt get a chance to speak to Pete about it properly (he was kinda busy) so if anyone has any suggestions feel free.

Its a starting point, Im looking forward to doing some work on it now and it will be good to see the differance next time.:)

Ok then, be rude not to. A pretty poor, even for an N/A, 164bhp at the hubs and was running rich:( . Ive only had her for a few weeks and she should have probably had a service 1st. Thats being sorted this week with a few things plugs filters and the like, I imagine a lot more is needed. Unfortunatly, I didnt get a chance to speak to Pete about it properly (he was kinda busy) so if anyone has any suggestions feel free.

Its a starting point, Im looking forward to doing some work on it now and it will be good to see the differance next time.:)

I would act on it, though i wouldnt be too concerned yet. The thor dyno isnt the most reliable so im told. Though usually over estimates rather than under estimates.

I would do a full service then try again, so what the difference is.

The thor dyno isnt the most reliable so im told. Though usually over estimates rather than under estimates.

How come? And who said? Also if its over estimating perhaps his na is even less than 164hp, and Nicks single is less than 478??

Guest Nicholas
That's the last time I share secrets with you mate! :p

Not yet...but I will be checking asap ;)

Hope they are not standard...that could cause issues :(

I bet they're not standard mate keep us posted :D

You trying to make me cry Maz?:D

Lol :D Don't worry mate I am sure you will get it sorted. Shame it was so busy or could have had a proper look around.

Im just trying to clarify what hes saying thats all :)