The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Chrome Strut Brace Fitted

Sheefa

Lovely bit of kit thanks to Chris (aka CaptainChaos) for providing. Great packaging too pal. ;)

Great condition and really spices up the engine bay. Just about the only bit of 'bling' I have! Don't shoot me :p Contrary to what people may think, the brace was actually pretty light. Lighter than the old thing that was on there anyway!

Now I'm in considerable debt though so no new parts in the coming months, just getting my car sorted by Turbofit for the Dragonball! :innocent: Bloody holiday to pay for too. And my rents gone up! :rolleyes:

Greg

TRD CHROME 2.jpg

TRD CHROME 1.jpg

Looks great Greg, just need to shine the rest of the engine up ;)

Thanks mate. Do you fancy doing it buddy for me ;) I know, it's gonna be a right be-atch to do.

Anyone know what's best to use in terms of cleaning the Throttle bodies, cam covers etc? I was thinking Folitec Rust remover or something?

:)

Oooh that looks really nice. Do you feel any difference in the handling at all ? Car feel any tighter ?

Not sure Rory to be honest. My old one seem to have a small kink in it. I would say the car feels tighter, but wouldn't know til I get her round a track with both of for a 'True' test. :)

Thanks Mr Lover :)

Oooh that looks really nice. Do you feel any difference in the handling at all ? Car feel any tighter ?

I fitted a TRD strut brace and I'd say yes it does sort out quite a bit of flex. Felt more +ve. Greg may not notice much because he already had one fitted.

Now I'm in considerable debt though so no new parts in the coming months, just getting my car sorted by Turbofit for the Dragonball! :innocent: Bloody holiday to pay for too. And my rents gone up! :rolleyes:

Greg

Its no good m8, you'll have to sell the girlfriend :p lol

Looks mint :thumbs:

Thanks guys - was away from the forum yesterday - shocking!

Yeah it's a nice bit of kit. Haven't seen yours Pete but I take it it's near identical. :)

Rob, I am thinking about a single, I was tallying up the rough costs in the middle of a Workshop event yesterday! ;) We'll see.

Cheers all.

Greg