The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decided Against selling my t88 rx

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

following earlier link i posted month back (deposit taken), i have decided to keep it as too much money and too much work going into it...i would need an 800bhp gtr or supra to make it feel the same as mine lol (power to weight) and then i would be back to square 1 and summer is around the corner not got time to import a beast and prepare and i have been invited to a european car competition early june.. ( which i must do and really looking forward too)

so i have big plans for the fd and have spend a fair few K in last few weeks will keep you posted on the progress and new mods am doing,,, as they start..

but the guy is still twisting my arm for it so i told him he has to wait and be patient for it..(as highly modded rx7 in great condition with many mods are hard to come by and got the feeling i will regret it if i sell it-i got this car to have fun in and got no intention of having money sitting in the bank whilst am youngish lol -if the missus get up the duff then i might change my mind NOT lol).

am sure most of the 450plus bhp guys who have rx7 will agree that fd on high power is addictive..

here is just few mods i have done

lots of carbon effect parts

more power

Fully refurbed alloys

More polishing

more goodies

more fueling mods

8 pot calipers + new discs

smoked windows

Leather bride seats

private plate

few body stlying parts

top fuel clocks 320km and 11rpm ( not that i will use that lol)

matrix alarm 3.5

am hoping to hit 600 bhp :3gears-rh (currently proven 500@1 bar)

if it blows in comes the 20b lol

Ahh so you decided that way :)

Dont forget to send me the GTR infos :>

Oh and tomorrow morning I'm gonna start kicking some ass over here.

ok dude no problem,, if it helps i can send your supra to a port down south and maybe you can load it onto the ferry ( if your still struggling organising a transporter from germany)

I was at the Porsche day at Oulton on Friday, with my RWD Skyline. It held it's own with 90% of the cars but a few race GT3 RS's had it's measure, as one might expect. I feel I am semi competent on a track, but I was gobsmacked by a £7K RX-7 on a small single turbo that had decent suspension, sensible rims and good tyres. It was simply staggeringly fast. Even the race GT3 RS's were unable to beat it, and it has made me re think my vow never to have another of the fickle things....He'd even got the thing quiet, without killing the power! 410 BHP at the rear wheels in a stripped out FD albeit with a hefty bolt in roll cage makes for a serously rapid and nimble package. If even a 700 BHP Supra meets this car on a track day just forget it, OK? :)

Jurgen i hear that the rx7's pump a lot of air and can make a big tubby spool up pretty well, what sort of revs in top gears does the T88 hit 1 bar?:)

reason for that is rotarys fire 3 time per rotation (and the rx7 has 2 rotarys) so there's alot of gas per rotation while supra only fires 3 times due to the four stroke engine.

I think thats the reason.

Jurgen i hear that the rx7's pump a lot of air and can make a big tubby spool up pretty well, what sort of revs in top gears does the T88 hit 1 bar?:)

am doing .6 bar at 3500 rpm and by 4300 am on full boost, but my t88 has new bearings on uk arrival and the engine is revvy bit like a bike so lag is not much of an issue on the rotary

between 4000 and 5000 rpm i jump 200bhp

he is cool he has tim webster r34 n1 nur and he bought the red circuit supra of me too (just arrived today hence why am on late tonight)

Seems he's not short on special motor's already then mate, he's being greedy wanting the rex as well. :D