The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VIDEO of Steve's 850 BHP at the Hubs Monster at Thor Racing

Sheefa

The stutter was a slight glitch with a new race map that he was running for the first time. At about 4krpm just as it was coming onto big boost (2.2bar on race fuel) it was stuttering. The map still needs a bit of work.

Adam (the cars co owner with Steve) was shaking a tad during those power runs. ;)

Noise was awesome. :D

As class one said he had never used the race map before, did 695 on standard fuel and map, i loved how he filled her up with race fuel from an army jerry can afterwards for the drive home!!!, he said up until 4000 rpm it was like driving an n/a, did 150 miles on half a tank, after 4000 he said your eyes popped out almost and it scared him, great guy, we did not mean to go this far he said we just wanted a car capable of 200mph that was a good reliable road car too!!!!:)

Greg I just realised from the position that the camera was in, that during filming you were flashing off your "bike park" for all to see! :D

Ash wanted to flick 50pence pieces at you to see if we could make them stick! :p

LOL cheeky gits. I like to put on a show matey :p