The mkiv Supra Owners Club

couple of pix

Solid Snake

That`s me now started to make my mark on the car.

Added the Veilside spoiler and indiglo dials yesterday and took a couple of snaps today to get some pix up.

No major plans engine wise except a Blitz dump valve and boost controller to go on. May do a FMIC sometime and possibly a front veilside spoiler but am not sure.

Will get the wheels re-furb`d soon and some gfx.

Will upgrade the lights and that`s about all I`m gonna do.

P.S. if anybody is in 2 minds about these indiglo dial kits, go for it. They look brilliant and a breeze to fit (expecially if your mate has done them before you ;) Thanks Iain if you`re reading this)

Andy

Guest StevenSheen

looks nice mate must have spent ages polishing it, not everyone on here is gonna like your spoiler their all too timid for something so loud lol I like it, and I think it probably contributes to the cracking high speed stability that our cars likely share ;)

looks nice mate must have spent ages polishing it, not everyone on here is gonna like your spoiler their all too timid for something so loud lol I like it, and I think it probably contributes to the cracking high speed stability that our cars likely share ;)

It`s all about personality Steven and thanks for the compliments on the polishing but that`s down to the last owner. I`ve only washed it since getting it.

Andy

Nice :cool:

Got any pics of the dials?

I think there are similar pix elswhere from other guys but the fotos don`t do them justice. Much better in the flesh. They also have various shades inbetween the colours you see here through the dimmer switch.

Andy

Guest StevenSheen

love the dials Andy look wicked would love some nice dials like that but I have the 110 dials so wont work i dont think :(

With regards the V-side kit I just finished completing the V-side C2 kit on my car and although lots dislike its brashness I like it ;) Only one angle im not sure off...directly behind...sometimes I get the feeling people think I just pulled the wing of a 737 and stuck it on my boot lol! :D