The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Nic, GReddy 2 Row FMIC

Mas

Fitted this yesterday and as Im sure every one know this kit is a pleasure to fit in a supra as it comes with absoloutly every single bit needed, here are some pics but sorry if they are not more detailed :)

Thanks to Nic once again

sorry didnt get there early enough to take more pics, with cutting some bits of the front bumper and cutting some of my stock airbox etc took 7 hours :rolleyes:

but if you have stock bumper and after market induction will take much less than that, but as I said its a great fit considering I havent got a stock front.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool,

I fitted mine the other day too. Great kit with everything you need to do it. Only encountered 2 minor problems, firstly the pipe that runs over the air filter fouls on the standard airbox and wont allow to connect so I used a hot air gun to heat up the corner of the airbox to soften the plastic and remould it a little. The other problem was that it's quite a tight fit with the aircon pipes where the piping exits the intercooler and 'U' bends back around into the engine bay, but I guessing this is the same for any of the kits.

Great kit, thanks again Nic

Thanks guys,

Maz mate

no modification and all perfect fit apart from if you have a stock airbox then as mentioned above you need to dut the corner of it to let the pipe fit ok, I cut some of it and then moulded the same shape with fibre glass and then painted the box all colour coded blue to match my engine bits ;)

Thanks Nic once again

and as said sorry didn't get early enough to Mark when was fitting it otherwise would have some more pics

The intercooler bolted onto existing holes using brackets supplied. The kit also come with a new expansion tank for relocation next to the battery (with all the bits required) and the existing PAS cooling pipe is removed, replaced with a unit that now sits in the left side of the bumper (shown in the pics).

The intercooler bolted onto existing holes using brackets supplied. The kit also come with a new expansion tank for relocation next to the battery (with all the bits required) and the existing PAS cooling pipe is removed, replaced with a unit that now sits in the left side of the bumper (shown in the pics).

cheers for that, i can see the PAS replacement now, just hadn't seen it or a new expansion tank in the original kit pictures

is there a set of instructions at all, specific to the Supra too? i'm just trying to weigh up whether this is something i could do myself!

Instructions aswell mate tho you have to go by the pics and numbers as it written in Japanese. Nothing too taxing while fitting just time consuming. I had the added job of fitting a new PAS pump at the same time as it made sense doing this while I was relocating the PAS cooler.

well you can do it yourself its piss easy to do, go on the greddy website and download the english version instruction manuals thats what i did, looking at the jap manuals it looks complicated

unless you can read japanese i guess that's understandable!

Instructions aswell mate tho you have to go by the pics and numbers as it written in Japanese. Nothing too taxing while fitting just time consuming. I had the added job of fitting a new PAS pump at the same time as it made sense doing this while I was relocating the PAS cooler.

cheers again chaps, looks like this could be the one then. reasonably priced & something i can fit myself :D