The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ibrar's veilside style overfenders question

stylieee

those of you that have veilside overfenders from Ibrar: how was the fit over your spats? did much need doing/cutting to get them on?

only ask because ive sized my ones up with some veilside replica spats i have and they dont fit that well over them. so wondering if its worth me getting different spats? or if any ones would need alteration anyway?

As the new owner of Ibrar Supra, I hate copy cats and feel that you should try to be creative and do it in a different style. May be try the arches with different spats. [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Wayne mate your car has now been cloned :eyebrows: soon there will be replica's of yours poping up all over the country :D :D :D

Just bring along your car cover with you now to all next meets :p :p :p

As the new owner of Ibrar Supra, I hate copy cats and feel that you should try to be creative and do it in a different style. May be try the arches with different spats. [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

theyre veilside "style" bud... so i'm not the only copy cat (pot, kettle, etc.)

That's not very community spirited, personally I would take it as a nice compliment and I would be more than happy to help anyone if they wanted to do the same. :)

not wishing to be rude, but how creative was it to just buy a car with everything done by Ibrar?

Ibrar is the one that should be upset by people copying his ideas, but I can bet he isnt.

JB

I'm guessing this was wrote in jest ??. If not mate you wanna get used to people liking the look of other's car's, and doing similar mods to their own. There are alot of similar spec'd car's on here, and i've not seen one person not willing to help another out with info on how things were done.