The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Matt Harwood and Mark at Phoenix again ...

Mas

Today was a long day but ended up a nice one,

Matt Harwood fitted my turbo timer and AVCR, very clean job, Can't thank you enough Matt, a top guy too, well recommended and hope to see you in the future again mate :thumbs:

Mark at Phoenix has fitted the GReddy 2 row FMIC and again as usual a top job, Im well happy with the car tonight because of these guys :)

Buy theway to all those who bought the same FMIC from Nic I have some pics to follow tomorrow, but all I can say its an excellent kit and even Mark loved fitting it as he said this is the best kit you can get as it comes with absoloutly every single bit you need to fit, every thing ;)

I was hanging about from 9AM til 8PM when the job was done ;) was a long day for me but really happy with the result.

again Thanks to both of the guys to fit me in a saturday having Matt traveled all the way to watford too :respekt:

hmmm where were you hiding then lol , i left my car there for a while as i had the other half who wanted to go shopping

Was shopping (wasting time) in the town mate, I must have walked for good 6 hours today :D

Guest Terry S

Robert, Mas was popping and out whilst I was there, you two were missing each other by minutes every time LOL. I left Matt & Mark to it at 3pm so not sure what time Matt got finished on Mas' car.

Robert, Mas was popping and out whilst I was there, you two were missing each other by minutes every time LOL. I left Matt & Mark to it at 3pm so not sure what time Matt got finished on Mas' car.

Terry good seeing you mate, heard you sold the car though :(

Matt finished at about 7ish last evening but I think I still need him to have look at the controller as its gone mad already :D