The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STU_3LTR_TT

Guest StevenSheen

well thats not great news, hope you got a different one to that in the thread! Hows it handle if its the one in the thread it probably handles like a 1989 Saab 900 convertable...

Hi and welcome.

Lets hope thats not the car :(

I think we can say with a degree of certainty that is is!!

Poor sod!!:rolleyes: Wonder how much he's paid for it??

Why don't people check up on these things before hand. We all know that I was about for ages before I made my purchase and it certainly didn't do me any harm!

H.

Guest StevenSheen

well on the surface it looks like its worth a fair whack...I think he may have gone to tie him self up to the rafters :(

Poor guy, feel for him, not nice being ripped off. I guess it was a purchase from the heart...some people have no patience H, like me and him obviously lol :blink:

Sorry did'nt reply had to go out, can't access link to that page you sent so i have'nt got a clue whats on there, took the car to nemesis on friday who supply fortune o3 kits for veilside, who said the base car was mint/kit was fitted proffesionaly and they want to show the car on there stand so it can't be that bad can it.

Basically, the car was not bought by one of our traders as it had a really dodgy history in japan. Someone else bought it and then tried to say it was mint and it was proved otherwise with photo's/history/eyewitnesses and auction docs

EDIT: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=87521&page=4

You should be able to view this thread (although you should pay to become a member and read the other one).

Sorry did'nt reply had to go out, can't access link to that page you sent so i have'nt got a clue whats on there, took the car to nemesis on friday who supply fortune o3 kits for veilside, who said the base car was mint/kit was fitted proffesionaly and they want to show the car on there stand so it can't be that bad can it.

pay ya membership buddie then tou can access all areas and posts .;)

As others have said you'll need to become a member to read the thread, if this is the same car I really encourage you to do so. If you make the payment via "Paid subscriptions" in UserCp you will be able to read the thread right away. If you can't pay right away send me a PM and I'll give you access to have a read this evening.

If it's the same car then the issue is very serious and I do not think it should be used on the road. Its a show car only.

Nemisis have a rather less than perfect reputation in the Supra world, so be warned.