The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU Supra Vs Evo 3 ?

Supra-Iceman

You'll absolutely, convincingly, rape the Evo 3 by the time you get into tripple figures (i.e 130 leptons).

0-80 will pretty close though, unless you can put the traction down well.

Well i did against my Cousins Evo 3 (decat etc).

Top speed run rolling start is a no contest.

My friend got a Mitsubishi Evo 3 with 300 Bhp, He says his car beats my BPU supra, what do u guys think ? the Evo is a 4WD car, will that help him beat my ?

Who wins :

0-60mhp ?

0-100mph ?

0- topp speed ?

Thanks in advance :)

0-30 = Evo will spank the sup

0-60 = Evo but sup will be gaining at silly pace

0-100 = Sup would have flow by

0-130 = the evo will be a dot in the sups mirror

0- top speed = sup will slaughter the evo top end (Evo 150 ?, sup 180+)

put it this way my mates Evo6 (modded 320 bhp) at the pod could only manage something like 13.7 @ 101mph, i managed 12.8 @ 113mph.

He smashed me off the lights (he had a twin plate clutch) with a 1.8 sec 0-60 foot, i managed a moddist 2.1 sec 0-60 foot, but i caught up and belted past him just over half way.

moral of the story is only race an Evo on a rolling start with enough road in front of you.

hope that answers your question

My best mate has an evo 3 tuned to about 300ish...im BPU and spank him in every catagory questioned (when i can get traction :D ) apart from around the corners where its pretty even, even though he has cusco coilovers and strut braces...i will be spanking him around bends too when i sort my suspension out! :D

The Evo3 is great fun to driver though :)